It's time for some fun in the sun with the Pals Summer Sunshine Blog Hop! You've probably hopped over from Stop #8 Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts. I'm Stop #9 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for summer themed Stampin' Up! projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
Today's card was made especially for my niece and BFF, Kris Kilcoyne. She loves the Stampin' Up! Sassy Salutations stamp set and Crumb Cake card stock . . . so I was sure to use them on her card! For a quick tutorial on how to create the 6 1/4" x 3 1/2" envelope using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, please CLICK HERE.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards, Stop #10 on the Pals Summer Sunshine Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
A special thanks goes out to Pals member Nicole Watt for her genius in creating the Summer Sunshine blog hop badges using My Digital Studio and the Storybook Designer Series Paper download.
Stamp Sets: Sassy Salutations (Wood-Mount 126705, Clear-Mount 126707), Bright Blossoms (Wood-Mount 125495, Clear-Mount 125497)
Paper: Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409), Lucky Limeade (122926), Crumb Cake (120953), Tangerine Tango (111349), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Lucky Limeade (126984), Tangerine Tango (126946)
Cool Tools: 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), Large Scallop Edgelits Die (127019), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
The Perfect Touch: 3/8" Designer Printed Brads (122940), Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122977), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
BLOG HOP LINEUP:
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Angie Blake at AngiesMusings
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty YOU ARE HERE
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Jen Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Kimberly Deacon at Delightful Stampin
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Kim Luithle at Kims Stampin Stuff
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing PaperCrafter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the Max
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp