When the Stampin' Up! Small Open End Envelopes retired last May, I didn't panic. I knew that by using my Simply Scored Scoring Tool, I could create a custom version using the yummy patterns of Stampin' Up! Designers Series Paper. I worked out the details as a joint effort with fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Loni Spendlove.
- Cut Designer Series Paper (DSP) to 7 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Place DSP on the Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Note: I'm not using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate for this envelope.
- Score the long side at 1" and 7 1/8"
- Score the short side at 1 3/8" and 4 7/8"
- Cut and remove the corners. I use Paper Snips.
- Optional: Add a touch of detailing using the Stampin' Up! 3/16" Corner Punch.
LOVE TO LEARN? Check out my Stampin' Pretty Tutorial Library. Over 100 FREE Tutorials and Videos!
STAMPIN' UP! $99 STARTER KIT IS EVEN BETTER IN JUNE! Get the details on this month's "Take the Cake" product bonus!
Stamp Set: Layered Labels (Wood-Mount 127070, Clear-Mount 127072)
Paper: Comfort Café Designer Series Paper (126898), Midnight Muse (126843), Cajun Craze (119684), Summer Starfruit (126839), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Midnight Muse (126860)
Cool Tools: 1 3/8" Square Punch (for flagged end, 119877), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), Apothecary Accents Framelits (107003), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)