A "thinking of you" card covers many occasions, including sympathy, "just because" or get well. I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO354) to help me fit the pieces together!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The floral image from Gifts of Kindness was heat embossed with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder for a shiny finish.
- I heat embossed the top right flower a second time, cropped (with Paper Snips) and popped it over the original with Stampin' Dimensionals for added dimension.
- Rich Razzleberry buttons (Brights Designer Buttons) each get a touch of Whisper White Baker's Twine. Glue Dots keep them in place.
- Simple. The beauty of using Stampin' Up! products is how everything coordinates. Rich Razzleberry patterned paper, cardstock, buttons and 1/4" Cotton Ribbon are a harmonious family on this card.
- Gifts of Kindness stamp set has the perfect interior sentiment to pair with "thinking of you."
- The final polish comes from an envelope liner produced using Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Paper (Brights Designer Series Paper Stack), a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Stampin' Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies.
EARN FREE STAMPS WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY TULIP REWARDS! Stampin' Pretty Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying "thank you" to my returning customers. Qualify to earn ANY Stampin' Up! stamp set of your choice (any price) FREE when you earn 10 tulips. Stamp set must be available for purchase at the time of redemption. Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Program!
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Please click on product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping!