I offer a resourceful, positive environment where you can participate in our virtual conversations and fun at any level you want--even "quietly lurk" if you prefer :) Here's my resumé. As part of the Stampin' Up! family, you'll enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits, too. I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
Becoming one of the Pals is as simple as purchasing the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit through me. The Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kits ship FREE (10% savings) and you can customize them with $125 worth of your favorite products, including specially priced bundled products. See more about the $99 Starter Kit.
- Our private Pals blog ensures you receive the latest Stampin' Up! news, technique, product and promotion information.
- Pals Paper Arts, our public challenge blog, is devoted to charging up your paper crafting skills, increasing exposure and having a ball. As a member of my group, you get advance notice of the challenges.
- Pals Blog Hop . . . jump in on the fun of theme based challenges and our progressive, monthly blog hop. Here's an example of a Pals Hop.
- The Buzz! Chat with the Pals (and me) or ask advice about about new products and ideas in our private stamping discussion groups on Facebook. There's something for everyone!
- Find a Pal Map. Love the social aspect of stamping or want to head to a Stampin' Up! event together? Our exclusive "Find a Pal Map" will show you who lives near so you can connect. We have members in almost every state.
- Consider joining through My Pals Partner Program if you prefer a stamping mentor or buddy nearby.
- Receive performance based recognition and incentives (woo hoo! Stampin' Up! shopping sprees) I personally offer members of my group.
- Attend my convenient (virtual) monthly webinar meetings, catalog parties (prizes galore) and more! There's something for both hobby and business demonstrators in each presentation and ALL members are welcome.
- Participate in one of my fun Gallery Giveaways, where the Pals upload photos of projects to our private Facebook Gallery and I select a random winner!
- I offer the option of one-on-one business planning for career demonstrators.
- Free use of my webinar virtual meeting software to help train and connect with your own Stampin' Up! group.
- Enjoy all Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits!
Mary is a born leader, professional and caring. She makes you feel like part of the family, works hard at keeping her downline informed and is super sweet. I am lucky to be her downline!My experience with Mary is fantastic! She's always available to help and offers lots of information and ideas!
HAVE A QUESTION? If you have any questions, simply EMAIL ME (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a prompt answer.
READY TO GET STARTED? CLICK HERE. Look for the "join now" button.