Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Supplement? There are some really terrific products to get your creative wheels turning, including the December Wonder stamp set I used on today's card.
2014 Holiday Supplement (click image above to open)
The supplement offers even more Stampin' Up! papercrafting choices for the holidays! However, the products are only available while supplies last! Don't delay!
This week's Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny Sketch Challenge (MOJO369) was my road map for today's card!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I personally love the crisp, modern look of combining Lost Lagoon, Whisper White and Basic Black. However, a more traditional look can easily be achieved by using red and green instead.
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels add a touch of sparkle!
- Three Whisper White squares 1 9/16" (second to smallest of the Squares Collection Framelits Dies). Three Basic Black squares measure 1 3/4" square (cut with the Stampin' Trimmer).
- The Lost Lagoon layer measures 2" x 6".
- A 3 1/2" x 6 1/4" layer of Whisper White is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals to a 3 3/4" x 6 1/2" card base.
- I used the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board to create the perfect sized envelope. Here's my WOW! tutorial with a simple formula for creating the envelope liner using the Envelope Punch Board.
COME PLAY WITH THE PALS! Test drive demonstrator discounts and benefits and become a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals Virtual Community (access to exclusive resources, ideas and inspiration) when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me. BETTER YET . . . During the Pick a Pack of Paper Starter Kit Special, you'll have the opportunity to receive up to 6 packs of Designers Series Paper FREE. Over $60 in bonus products. Some restrictions apply. Ends Oct. 31. Hobby stampers welcome! Get the details.
Mary, thank you for inspiring me (and all the Pals) to join Stampin' Up! . . . It was the right decision all along! Nancy
Learn a little more about me and my commitment to making your experience in my Pals Community special.
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin' Up! product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping!