Stampin' Up! Starter Kits aren't just for business demonstrators. The Stampin' Pretty Pals and I welcome both hobby stampers and business demonstrators to our group from across the U.S!!
Here's what one of my Stampin' Pretty Pals shared:
When I heard that I could join Stampin’ Up as a hobbyist and still enjoy all the benefits of a demonstrator PLUS be able to be a part of a very talented group virtually, I couldn’t pass it up.
How Does a Hobby Stamper Benefit?
- Customize. Pay $99 and get up to $125 in your choice of Stampin' Up! products! On Sale for a Limited Time. 25% Off. Ends Dec. 2. Click here for details.
- The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings!
- Fill your Wish List! Receive 30% off your first order of $150 or more plus qualify for hostess benefits.
- Enjoy 20% off every day.
- Imagine being able to view and order select new stamps and products one month in advance of catalog releases!
- There's no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to drop. You keep all your goodies.
- $300 in total retail sales renews your benefits BEYOND your first FULL Stampin' Up! quarter. This total includes your own purchases and/or customer sales (based on retail prices).
- Want to earn extra income through your stamping passion? I'm ready to personally help. Check out My Stampin' Pretty Resumé.
- Sign Up On-line. Get immediate benefits. CLICK HERE, scroll down to the bottom and click "join now"
JOIN MY COMMUNITY OF STAMPING FRIENDS. When you sign up with me, you become a member of my stamping community, the Stampin Pretty Pals. We are entirely virtual, low pressure and fun.
I offer virtual webinar gatherings, guest speakers, private blog and chat area for stamping fun and discussions within my group AND MUCH MORE! You'll enjoy a steady stream of Stampin' Up! news, inspiration and rewards exclusive to our group. The Pals maintain wonderful friendships within a very positive, connected atmosphere.
QUESTIONS? Please EMAIL ME for a prompt response.
READY TO SIGN-UP ON-LINE AND GET BENEFITS INSTANTLY? CLICK HERE. Look for the "join now" button.