Ever fall in love with a card so much you can hardly wait to make it? Today's card is a CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) of a card I saw on a display board at the Stampin' Up! Convention. I have had it in my "cool cards" file for a few months and finally got a chance to create and share it with you. Easy, fun and NO learning curve. What could be simpler on a Saturday!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The look of Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow stamped images on Sahara Sand Cardstock is so striking!
- Don't miss those cute Sahara Sand Candy Dots (Neutrals Assortment) on the flower centers.
- The wee dies in Chalk Talk Framelits Dies were my BFF in creating ribbon slots. My Stampin' Up! Magnetic Platform helped keep them in place on their journey through the Big Shot.
- I used the Corner Rounder Punch on my Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board to crop the bottom of my layers.
- Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper lines the Crumb Cake Envelope. A yummy polish for delivering a handmade card! Earn free up to 6 FREE packs of designer series paper (over a $60 value) during the Pick a Pack of Paper Starter Kit Special!
GO TO SCHOOL! I have over 100 FREE video tutorials HERE. They are always waiting for you on my navigation bar under "ideas & tutorials."
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin' Up! product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping!