This big and bold "love" card combines the colors Crumb Cake, Real Red and Soft Suede from this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA239).
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped the big heart from Crumb Cake card stock using the Stampin' Up! Hearts Collection Framelits Dies and layered it with Stampin' Dimensionals over the Real Red "love" layer.
- "Love" is from the Stampin' Up! "So You" photopolymer (clear) stamp set and was heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. See more available photopolymer (clear) stamp sets.
- I'm a die-hard on-line shopper for just about everything these days. I scooped my inspiration for today's card while surfing the framed art by Pottery Barn.
- A tiny touch of stamped hearts dresses up the Whisper White Medium Envelope (also "So You" stamp set).
- Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon is the perfect touch. I love how easy this ribbon is to tie and so many (12) luscious colors.
STAY TUNED! Tomorrow we'll create this card together from start to finish with a Simple & Pretty Video Tutorial! Sound like a plan?
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin' Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end for your convenience!