For today's 4 1/2" square card, I combined coordinating patterns from Tea for Two Designer Series Paper with the sentiment from Tea Shoppe stamp set. The result was clean and simple with a dash of tea time daintiness! The Tea Shoppe stamp set is retiring as of June 3. Learn more about which Stampin' Up! stamp sets are headed for retirement.
I opted for the square version of this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO291). Give it a go!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I created a custom sized envelope for this 4 1/2" square card using the Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal Plate.
- Keep my Simply Scored Envelope Chart handy for measurements and score marks of many common sizes as well as the envelope for this 4 1/2" square card.
- The Lucky Limeade classic stripe paper for the envelope is from the 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack. The 2011-2013 In Color DSP Stack is retiring (as are the Printed Brads) and only available while supplies last. See Stampin' Up! Retiring Accessories List.
- Stampin' Up! Labels Collection Framelits produced perfect layers for the sentiment.
- Quick and simple paper-piercing precision. The Festive Paper Piercing Pack offers coordinating piercing templates for the Labels Collection Framelits!
JOIN & ORDER FROM THE NEW STAMPIN' UP! CATALOG NOW! Take advantage of the $99 Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Special and get up to $155 in current or clearance products (that's up to $56 of free product and the kit ships free), including the option to add select products from the new Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 Catalog. Click here to reach my "Join the Fun" Page and scroll down until you see "Sneak Peek Items." Click on "Sneak Peek Items" and discover the new catalog choices you can add to your kit, over a month before the new catalog begins on 5/31.
Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe (Wood-Mount 125545, Clear-Mount 125547)
Paper: Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311), 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (envelope, 122384), Very Vanilla (101650), So Saffron (105118), Lucky Limeade (122926)
Ink: Lucky Limeade (126984)
Cool Tools: 3/16" Corner Punch (envelope, 119871), 1 1/4" Square Punch (flagged ends, 119865), Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586)
The Perfect Touch: 3/8" In Color Designer Printed Brads (122940), Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119960), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)