Today's cards represent a sampling of this month's (August) Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin the way I believe Paper Pumpkin was meant to be. You can choose to create projects just like the included directions suggest (quick and easy cards for busy stampers) or doctor them a wee bit to add your personal signature!
The August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a lot of product and value ($19.95 plus tax and includes shipping)!
- Seriously Amazing Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Hello, Honey Classic Stampin' Ink Spot
- 4 Large Striped Card Bases
- 4 Large Envelopes (2 Yellow and 2 Pink)
- 8 Large White Pieces with Greeting Cut-Out
- 4 Small Striped Card Bases
- 4 Small Envelopes (2 Yellow Stars and 2 Pink Dots)
- 8 Small White Pieces with Shape Cut-Out
- 1 Sheet Banners
- 1 Sheet of Large Die Cut Circles (for envelopes)
- 1 Sheet of Small Die Cut Circles (for envelopes)
- Small Bag of Pink Sequins
- Small Bag of Silver Mini Brads
- Linen Thread (3 Yards)
- 1 Sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
- 1 Sheet of Glue Dots
It's perfectly acceptable stay "inside the lines" of the Paper Pumpkin directions! Here's a Stampin' Up! Video showing a quick step by step tutorial for this month's projects!
I played a bit with many of the pieces and added a few of my own to create a special birthday card for my niece (below).
I rearranged the pieces in the corner to look like a birthday present!
This final change up (below) also used a few extra supplies that are not in the kit. The bold "star" accent is a sneak peek of the Santa & Co. 3-D epoxy embellishments (135845) from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
DON'T MISS. Try Paper Pumpkin for the first time for 2 months at 50% off. Ends Sept. 10. 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Offer.