Woo hoo! It's time for another Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO294). What a fantastic way to get the creative juices flowing as we kick off the week!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- New Catalog Sneak Peek. The sentiment is from a new stamp set called Chalk Talk (available May 31). This sentiment is designed to work with the Stampin' Up! Extra Large Oval Punch. Quick and easy.
- I used a Stampin' Sponge to sponge the edges of the Very Vanilla mat and sentiment in Crumb Cake ink.
- Sneak Peek. You'll be able to purchase the colorful and snappy Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper when the new catalog begins May 31.
- Sneak Peek. One of my FAVORITE items in the new catalog are the Candy Dots. Every color (Stampin' Up! Subtles, Regals, Neutrals and Brights) is available and, unlike a brad, they adhere in a snap for very spontaneous decisions on adding that perfect touch!
- The sweet border in Calypso Coral was created with one of the two Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies. After cropping, I used a Paper-Piercing Tool to pop out any lose bits that need a nudge. It's worth a few extra seconds of maintenance to gain all that yummy detail!
THE NEW CATALOGS ARE COMING. THE NEW CATALOGS ARE COMING! My Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customers are letting me know with a resounding thumbs up that their Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalogs have started to arrive. If you are a Stampin' Pretty Customer (learn more), you can expect your catalog any time between now (lucky YOU if yours has already arrived) and May 31.
Not a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer? Simply place an order thru me (free downloads are excluded from this offer) and automatically get a FREE Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog delivered to your door. It will arrive separately from your order in approximately 2 weeks. Limit 1 catalog.
MY PAPER PUMPKIN! The reviews are in! This month's Paper Pumpkin delivery (a sweet, little brag book) was a big hit! Learn more about how you can get quick, simple and fun paper crafting projects delivered to your door each month! My Paper Pumpkin Details.
Stamp Set: Chalk Talk (Wood-Mount 130631, Clear-Mount 130634)
Paper: Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper (130814), Calypso Coral (122925), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Gumball Green (126861)
Cool Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (flower, 118309), Extra Large Oval Punch (119859), Finishing Touches Edgeits (127010), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189), Stampin' Sponges (101610)
The Perfect Touch: Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (125583), Candy Dots (Regals, 130932), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683)