This fresh and feminine card was created especially for my grandniece, Eleni. I'm hoping it will inspire a big birthday smile!
I used the design from this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA240). The three circles immediately prompted visions of balloons! See what the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Resident Artists have dreamed up with this sketch HERE!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Simple! The Stampin' Up! Balloon Framelits Dies make it quick and easy to create my balloon trio.
- Gold foil (Gold Foil Sheets) for the center balloon and a gold stripe pattern from Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (stripe layer measures 2" x 5") turn up the "glam" factor! I love it with the two pinks (Blushing Bride and Strawberry Slush).
- Save 15%! Purchase the Balloon Framelits Dies with the coordinating Celebrate Today Photopolymer (clear) Stamp Set and save 15% (#138869). The polka dots on the Blushing Bride Balloon and "birthday" sentiment are both from the stamp set. See all stamp images in my supplies recipe below.
- Three pieces of Blushing Bride Baker's Twine were tied together in a bow and then adhered below each balloon.
- The Stampin' Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies crop the perfect liner (Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper) for my Medium Whisper White Envelope.
WHY SHOP ON-LINE FOR STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS WITH ME? Enjoy personalized service, prompt answers to your email questions and earn FREE stamps through My Tulip Rewards frequent shopper program. Discover the Stampin' Pretty Difference.
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin' Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don't miss the printable supply list at the end!