Let's kick off the week with a new Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO386) and my Tall & Skinny (6.5" x 3.5") "welcome, baby" card. I even have a "mini" blog candy opportunity for you below!
- Love that little house? It's part of the Stampin' Up! "You Brighten My Day" stamp set, FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration. Ends March 31.
- Quick and easy. The Stampin' Up! What's Up Punch is perfectly sized to crop the house.
- The Coastal Cabana hearts were cropped using the Stampin' Up! Confetti Hearts Border Punch. A dot of Liquid Multi-Purpose Glue placed with a Paper-Piercing Tool keeps them in place.
- I went a bit "outside the lines" by placing the banner beyond the 3.5" width of this card. To compensate for the difference when creating a custom sized envelope, I used the measurements on my Envelope Punch Board for a 6.5" x 4" card.
- Add an envelope liner in a snap with almost no waste using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board. Watch my Stampin' Pretty video to learn how.
YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY MINI BLOG CANDY. Simply leave me a comment on today's post (anything you like) and I'll randomly draw one winner of the You Brighten My Day stamp set (clear-mount, images above). U.S. residents only. Deadline is midnight Mountain tonight (2/23). I'll share the winner and comment Tuesday.
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping. Don't miss the printable supply list at the end!