I have a yummy color combination for you today, all part of this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA202). Check out the splashy designs created by the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Resident Artists HERE and try this combo yourself!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I simply layered some cardstock scraps in the challenge colors to create a clean, geometric, masucline design for my father-in-law's birthday.
- Chevron embossing revs up the Real Red on on the left without adding too much pattern.
- Just Sayin' stamp set and the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies make sharing your message simple and cool. Buy them together as a bundle and save 15%. Wood-Mount Bundle OR Clear-Mount Bundle.
- I cropped a fun polka dot pattern from Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Framelits Liners Dies
CLEARANCE RACK UPDATED! Save up to 80% on new inventory added to the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack.
RETIRING STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT LISTS (UPDATED)
- Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
- Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Click on product links below for more information or for easy on-line shopping.