I have a quick and simple card for you today. The star of the show is the fun, "floating" frame, a tidy fit for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO337).
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- My favorite trick with the Stampin' Up! Squares Collection Framelits Dies is to make frames.
- I flip the finished frame over before adhering to hide any traces of embossing from the die.
- Popping the frame up with bits of Stampin' Dimensionals creates a pretty shadow effect for the black heat embossed stem and leaves (Stampin' Up! Nature's Hello, a Hostess Rewards exclusive).
- Uber easy! The Secret Garden Framelits Die set has a coordinating die to crop the stem precisely. No snipping required.
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration) provides the splashy scallop pattern as well as the yummy floral for the envelope liner.
SALE-A-BRATION ENDS MARCH 31! Which FREE Sale-A-Bration exclusive gifts will you choose with your next Stampin' Up! order? Learn how you can earn FREE products during the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion.
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Click images below for more product details or to conveniently shop on-line!