Sale-A-Bration, one of Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotions of the year, begins Jan. 28 (thru March 31). Today's card shares a look at one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts ("You're Lovely" stamp set) you can earn for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax). Very lovely, indeed!
My card layout was inspired by this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA188, sketch by Margaret Moody). Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team created with this sketch HERE and play along!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Perfect! The label stamp from You're Lovely stamp set (available as part of the Sale-A-Bration Promotion starting Jan. 28) coordinates with one of the dies from the Deco Labels Framelits Collection.
- I paper pieced the flowers and popped them up on Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Each little blossom in the row of flowers is dotted with one of the tiny Pearl Basic Jewels.
- Even the interior gets a finishing touch with the same stamp.
- A flirty polish is accomplished by tucking the Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim under the patterned paper (Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, Occasions Catalog)
DID YOU MISS THEM? I shared the newest Stampin' Up! products and latest specials on yesterday's post. Love the Paper Pumpkin kit offer for new subscribers!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES
Stamp Set: You're Lovely* (Wood-Mount 133575 or Clear-Mount 133578)
Paper: Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper (132993), Tangerine Tango (111349), Coastal Cabana (131297), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar (131174)
Cool Tools: Deco Labels Framelits Dies (130102), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim (130024), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
*Available as part of the Sale-A-Bration Promotion, January 28 - March 31, 2014. Earn a FREE gift for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax.