Need a simple card with plenty of holiday dazzle? Today's card may be the perfect fit! My color scheme was inspired by this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA182). See what else the PPA Resident Artists have dreamed up using these colors by clicking HERE.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The "vavoom" factor of this card comes from the ampersand sign cropped from Stampin' Up! Silver Glimmer Paper. I used the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies, which includes 4 dies with 26 letters, 10 numbers and the ampersand symbol.
- The ampersand symbol is popped up on bits of Stampin' Dimensionals for 3-D drama!
- I used a Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Marker to ink up all but the "ampersand" portion of the stamp. Apply ink with the marker (the larger "paint" end) directly to the rubber of the stamp. Then "huff" a few times to get the ink evenly moist and ready to stamp.
- MEASUREMENTS from top to bottom. Very Vanilla 3" x 4 1/4". Elegant Eggplant 3 1/2" x 4 3/4". Smoky Slate 4" x 5 1/4". Elegant Eggplant card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF TODAY'S CARD! I appreciate your feedback. Please leave me a comment below!
LEARN ON-LINE! I have updated the name of my "ideas" menu on the navigation bar to "tutorials" so that they are easier for you to find. Everything is still there and growing! In the drop down menu, you'll find:
- My Tutorial Library (100+ FREE Videos)
- Stampin' Up! FREE Video Tutorials
- My Sample Gallery (1000+ card samples and supply lists)
- Stampin' Up! on-line classes!
Stamp Set: Love & Joy (Wood-Mount 131865)
Paper: Silver Glimmer Paper (124005), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Smoky Slate (131202), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Marker (Regals Collection, 131262)
Cool Tools: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies (127553), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)