Need a blast of inspiration before heading into the weekend? Play along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA172). Check out what the rest of the PPA Resident Artists have produced with this sketch HERE!STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The Tags 4 You stamp set (images below) covers the "big four" holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day) along with a "to and from" stamp, a gift-giving essential.
- SAVE 15% when you purchase Tags 4 You and the coordinating Label Bracket Punch together (Wood-Mount Bundle OR Clear-Mount Bundle). See ALL Stampin' Up! specially priced bundles.
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper proved to be the perfect way to warm up my design with fall colors and textures.
- Zero to 60! I added one of the Stampin' Up! Antique Brads to really rev up the WOW! factor.
- In case you missed Tuesday's 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial, I shared it above. It details how to create the coordinating custom envelope and liner for today's 5 x 5 card using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board.
MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY THINGS! Which items from today's card turned up on My Favorite Things List for the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog? Find out here!
STAMPING & PAMPERING BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY CONTINUES. Are you playing for your chance to win my Stampin' Up! goodies? Stamping & Pampering Giveaway.
CHECKING IN! I'm sharing daily pix and snippets of cool happenings from my St. George Founder's Circle retreat, ALL on my Stampin' Pretty Facebook page.
Stamp Set: Tags 4 You (Wood-Mount 131820, Clear-Mount 131823)
Paper: Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (132184), Chocolate Chip (102128), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (126979), Crushed Curry (131173)
Cool Tools: Hexagon Punch (for top flagged end, 130919), 1" Square Punch (for lower flagged end, 124094), Label Bracket Punch (132153), Envelope Punch Board (133774)
The Perfect Touch: Antique Brads (117273), Natural 7/16" Trim (1104199), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)