One of my favorite treats at Founder's Circle is having one of the first opportunities to see and use select new Stampin' Up! products. Today's card highlights a luscious suite of new products I received, all accented with gold and available January, 2014.
I guess the big question is . . . what do you think of these new goodies and my card? Please leave me a comment below!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- SNEAK PEEK! The "you make me happy" sentiment was stamped using Early Espresso ink. The image is from the Happy Watercolor stamp set.
- I cropped the sentiment with one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies.
- SNEAK PEEK! If you aren't a Washi Tape fan all ready, you will be! I adore these three clean, gold patterns that give splash to a handmade card in seconds. The trio is called Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape.
- SNEAK PEEK X 2! Two snappy new trims. Gold Sequin Trim adds a boost of shiny texture and Gold Baker's Twine adds metallic pizzazz to the Stampin' Up! Vintage Faceted Designer Button!
- SNEAK PEEK! I lined the Whisper White Envelope with the new Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. Yes--Vellum! Think of all the ways you could use this soft and pretty look!
DON'T MISS! While at Founder's Circle, I shared many more sneak peek samples of future Stampin' Up! products on my Stampin' Pretty Facebook Page.3 BRAND NEW PHOTOPOLYMER (TRANSPARENT) SETS! See all Stampin' Up! Photopolymer stamps.
Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor*
Paper: Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum*, Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Gold Washi Tape*, Gold Baker's Twine*, Gold Sequin Trim*, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Whisper White (107301)
*Available for purchase in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog, January, 2014.