Remember the clean and simple card I created below? Here's the original post. I mentioned that the triangle was the remainder from a flagged end. Today's post features the card (and flagged end) where the triangle began.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The "just because" sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts, one of my favorite sentiment sets from the Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog.
- Luscious snippets of paper from Stampin' Up! Etcetera Designer Series Paper add fun patterns and color. The Etcetera colors include Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pool Party and Very Vanilla.
- An In Color Dahia provides dimension to the flower center. Stampin' Up! Glue Dots keep them in place.
- Stampin' Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (the largest of size of the three) coordinate perfectly with Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes.
THREE GOOD REASONS TO TRY PAPER PUMPKIN MONTHLY KITS NOW!
1. New to paper crafting? Paper Pumpkin is a simple way to build your
skills and enjoy a monthly escape to paper, stamps, ink and fun!
2. Looking for the perfect gift? Introduce your passion for paper to someone new to the craft with a Paper Pumpkin subscription.
3. TRY IT FOR JUST $10. Ends August 31: Pay only $10 a month* for your first two months. Get the details and sign up!
Stamp Set: A Dozen Thoughts (Wood-Mount 131056, Clear-Mount 131059)
Paper: Etcetera Designer Series Paper (130129), Night of Navy (100867), Old Olive (100702), Calypso Coral (122925), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Night of Navy (126970)
Cool Tools: Paper Snips (flagged end, 103579), Blossom Party Originals (115971), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172)
The Perfect Touch: In Color Dahlias (127556), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Medium Very Vanilla Envelope (107300)