What could be prettier than a pop of rich colors, a simple image and a wee bit of bling? This kickin' little card for my "20-something" niece was inspired by my tip for today and #6 in my Top 10 Ways to Get Your Stampin' Mojo Going: NATURE!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The ombré effect of these color shades (Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Real Red) represents an Arizona sunset--one of the most awe inspirating works of nature I get to witness from my home in Tucson.
- I snipped the Real Red boot (Bootiful Occasions), popped it up on Stampin' Dimensionals and added Rhinestone Basic Jewels for added pizzazz. As an aside, I have a pair of red cowgirl boots that I bought 15 years ago! Love 'em with jeans!
- A little "surgery" was performed to separate the boot and sentiment into two stamps. Makes it much easier to freely stamp the sentiment!
TOP 10 WAYS TO GET YOUR STAMPIN' MOJO GOING:
- Fashion & Home Décor Catalogs: Six-Sided Sampler
- Go to the Movies: Stampin' Up! Halloween Banner Video
- Have Someone Special in Mind: A Lightbulb Moment.
- A "CASE" Study: Pals Guest Stamper Lisa Ann B.
- Start with a Challenge: Pink Sprinkles for Lily's Birthday
- Look to Nature: YOU ARE HERE!
STAMPIN' UP! MAGNETIC PLATFORM UPDATE: Stampin' Up! received a shipment of Magnetic Platforms (Item 130658), and is currently filling backorders. However, they do not yet have sufficient inventory to fill new orders. I'll keep you posted on when the item will be available for new orders.
Stamp Set: Bootiful Occasions (Wood-Mount 131967, Clear-Mount 126597)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie (105117), Tangerine Tango (111349), Real Red (102482), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: Paper Snips (103579), Envelope Punch Board* (for rounded corners, 133774)
The Perfect Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
*Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board (133774) will be available September 1, 2013 for $19.95.