STAMPING MOJO TIP DAY 1: This is my favorite! Grab on-trend color combinations, patterns and textures from home décor and fashion catalogs. Today's card mimics the color and style from this cb2 catalog. I tear out cool pix from catalogs and keep them in an "inspiration" folder.
THE STAMPIN' TRIMMER ROTARY ADDITION IS AVAILABLE NOW! Don't miss that adorable border above! The Rotary Addition works with and pops into the Stampin' Trimmer. The Straight Cutting Blade slices through layers like "butter" and the decorative blades (I used the Tiny Wave), pop in and out for quick and fun details. Watch the Stampin' Up! video below for instruction.
MY STAMPIN' PRETTY ROTARY TRIMMER TIPS:
- Important: Be sure to flip the Cutting Mat in the Trimmer to the smooth side (instead of the groove side) to ensure clean cuts.
- The Rotary Addition is easy on the wrists. However, it takes a little extra pressure than you might expect to get a clean cut. Try it with some scratch paper a couple times to get the touch.
SAVE 15% WHEN YOU BUNDLE! The Stampin' Up! Six-Sided Sampler stamp set gets even better when you can crop each image with precision using the coordinating Hexagon Punch. Purchase them together and save 15%:
- Wood-Mount Six-Sided Sampler & Punch Bundle
- Clear-Mount Six-Sided Sampler & Punch Bundle
- MORE SAVINGS! See ALL Stampin' Up! specially priced bundles.
This week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA169) was my source for the layout. PLAY ALONG!
Stamp Set: Six-Sided Sampler (Wood-Mount 130953, Clear-Mount 130956)
Paper: Summer Starfruit (126839), Island Indigo (122923), Tempting Turquoise (102067), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Island Indigo (126986)
Cool Tools: Hexagon Punch (130919), Boho Flowers Punch (119858), Rotary Trimmer Addition, 129407), Tiny Wave Rotary Cutting Blade (129409)
The Perfect Touch: Regals Designer Buttons (130029), Regals Candy Dots (130932), Brights Candy Dots (130931), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)