Let's kick off the week with a bright and cheery palette and a new Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO301). Be sure to play along!
- Yippee-Skippee stamp set is one of my favorite new sentiment sets from Stampin' Up! The fonts and phrases are fresh and fun. See the end of this post for all Yippee-Skippee images.
- The Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel fits perfectly inside the Brights Designer Button (Bermuda Bay).
- Random rhinestones. Please don't overthink placement of these sweet little bits of bling. I dropped Stampin' Up! Rhinestone Basic Jewels them wherever I wanted the light to catch.
- I adore the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper, especially the balloon pattern.
- The Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper birthday candle pattern gives my envelope flap a coordinating polish. Buy 3 and get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper. July only. Learn more and save.
SHOP WITH ME AND EARN A FREE STAMP SET! Stampin' Pretty Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying "thank you" to my frequent shoppers. Shop with me, accumulate 10 tulips and qualify to earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from ANY current Stampin' Up! catalog -- ANY PRICE! Woo hoo!
Get the scoop on Stampin' Pretty Tulip Rewards!
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Yippee-Skippee (Wood-Mount 131341, Clear-Mount 131344)
Paper: Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper (130145), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Bermuda Bay (131197), Summer Starfruit (126839), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Bermuda Bay (131171)
Cool Tools: 1” Square Punch (for flagged ends, 124094), Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381), Blossom Party Originals Die (115971), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Designer Buttons (130028), Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683)
Other: Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (107300)