STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS & SNEAK PEEKS. "NEW" items available Aug. 1.
- NEW! You met the Expressions Thinlits Dies in my Sneak Peek Post from Tuesday. I'm using "merry" again for this card. Love the simplicity and clean look! DON'T FORGET to put a piece of wax paper between the die and card stock if you want the die cut to slip out easily.
- As I recommended on Tuesday, a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen is a BFF when adding adhesive to the skinny die cut. It's easy to control and there's no "globbing."
- NEW x 2! Hanging off the "y" is a very "Mad Men" style ornament from the Christmas Collectibles stamp set. You got it . . . there's a coordinating Christmas Ornament Punch that makes use a snap!
- NEW! That snazzy piece of striped pattern is from Season of Style Designer Series Paper. Ditto on the polka dot pattern lining the envelope.
- NEW! Lining envelopes went from futzy to simple. Envelope Liners Framelits Dies are my favorite new product in the Holiday Catalog. You don't need to crop your patterned paper the entire height . . . just the top and enough to tuck into the pocket. Saves on your pretty paper!
- TIP! I add Snail Adhesive to just the back of the liner area that's exposed, not the lower portion. Much easier to slip in this way and stays in place.
CATCH THE WAVE of Stampin' Up! announcements, tips and ideas from the Annual Convention and 25th Anniversary Celebration in Salt Lake City. I'm at the Convention and sharing the updates (and my personal take) on my Stampin' Pretty Facebook Page. Follow the discussion HERE! Be sure to "like" me!
Stamp Sets: Christmas Collectibles* (Wood-Mount 131772, Clear-Mount 131775)
Paper: Season of Style Designer Series Paper* (132340), Crumb Cake (120953), Old Olive (100702), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Old Olive (126953)
Cool Tools: Expressions Thinlits Dies* (132171), Christmas Ornament Punch* (132152), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Regals Designer Buttons (130029), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683)
Other: Crumb Cake Medium Envelope (107297)
Items marked with an asterisk ("*") are from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and will be available Aug. 1.