STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Cut Gumball Green Polka Dot Designer Series Paper to 9 3/4" x 3 1/2".
- Score each side at 3 1/4" and fold.
- Cut triangle off one side (corner to corner) using the Stampin' Up! Trimmer for pocket.
- The bottom of the triangle pocket was adhered with Sticky Strip.
- I stamped the shamrock from the Lucky Day Stamp (Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog) a second time. It was snipped and popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The bold rhinestone centered on the shamrock is from the Spring Catalog (Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels).
SALE-A-BRATION ENDS MARCH 22. Have you taken advantage of your freebies? Check out my Tips on Getting the Biggest Bang for Your Buck During Sale-A-Bration.
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Lucky Day (Wood-Mount 129177)
Paper: 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (126910), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Gumball Green (126861)
Cool Tools: 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126848), Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324), Sticky Strip Adhesive (104294), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)