Sale-A-Bration begins TODAY and ends March 22, 2013! It's Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion of the year and we ALL get a little nutty over a chance to earn FREE products with our orders! With a little planning, the following tips will help you get the biggest bang for your buck during Sale-A-Bration.
SO TELL ME . . . What will be the first FREE Sale-A-Bration product on your list? Please leave me a comment below!
STAMPIN' PRETTY SALE-A-BRATION TIPS:
- For every $50* you spend (including on-line orders), you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Here are your 19 FREE product choices! In addition, you'll earn 1 Stampin' Pretty Tulip for every increment of $50* you spend. Please Note Tulip Rewards are only available on orders placed through me. Learn more about my Stampin' Pretty Tulip Rewards Program.
- Spend $150* and choose 3 FREE Sale-A-Bration products (one for every $50) plus earn $25 in Hostess Rewards. You'll earn 3 Stampin' Pretty Tulips, too. Woo hoo! BONUS: Add #133318 in the Hostess Rewards section and get a packet of Stampin' Up!'s Silver Glimmer Paper FREE!
- Stock up (or team up with a friend or two) and spend $400* (one for every $50) and choose 8 FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts, get a BONUS Sycamore Street Bundle (Madison Avenue Stamp Set, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and a coordinating Ribbon & Button Pack) PLUS a FREE pack of Silver Glimmer Paper. You're not done yet! You still get to select to $65 in Hostess Rewards and have the option to purchase one additional item at 50% off. You'll also earn 8 Stampin' Pretty tulips (10 tulips within 1 year = a FREE stamp set from me).
Wood-Mount Hostess Bundle: 133316
Clear-Mount Hostess Bundle: 133317
Free Glimmer Paper: 133318
- BEST SAVINGS OF ALL! Purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for $99 and get $156.50 of your choice of any available Stampin' Up! products. That's 25% more Starter Kit products for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. You can even include Stampin' Up!'s specially priced bundles. Save another 10% since your kit ships FREE. You do not earn Sale-A-Bration gifts on the starter kit purchase but will on any subsequent demonstrator orders you place during Sale-A-Bration (along with taking advantage of your demonstrator discount). This is a no-risk, no pressure way for hobby stampers to fill their Stampin' Up! wish list at a savings, be part of Stampin' Up! and receive demonstrator discounts, benefits and exclusive resources and become a member my Stampin' Pretty Pals Virtual Community (when you purchase the kit and join thru me HERE).
*Qualifying product totals exclude shipping and tax.
When I heard that I could join as a hobbyist and still enjoy all the benefits of being a
demonstrator PLUS be able to be a part of a very talented group
virtually, I couldn’t pass it up.
NEED IDEAS FOR YOUR SALE-A-BRATION ORDER? Check out these helpful links!
- ON SALE NOW. New single stamps, the Best of 25 Years Collector Sets and more. Find out about Stampin' Up!'s newest products and promotions all in one place.
- LOVE A BARGAIN? Don't miss the discounted items on the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack. They count toward your Sale-A-Bration product total, too!
- The new SPRING CATALOG is loaded with new stamps and accessories that will put plenty of "spring" in your stamping step.
- Check out MY TOP 10 FAVORITE THINGS in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog.
- Use my "SEARCH" tool on the left side bar to look for samples where I used Sale-A-Bration stamps and products.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY? I'm committed to making your on-line shopping experience feel special with prompt, personalized service. Learn more about the Benefits of Being a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer.
EARN MORE FREE STAMPS: Get the full scoop on my Stampin' Pretty Tulip Rewards Program.
RECEIVE A FREE SPRING CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE! If you would like FREE copies of one or both sent to you, please click here. U.S. delivery only. If you plan to purchase products through another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. No demonstrator requests for catalogs, please.
WHEW! Now how about a Sneak Peek photo of tomorrows' Quick & Pretty Card and video . . .