Happy New Year! I wish you much happiness in 2013 and a fresh start on all your resolutions (new and old)! My Stampin' Pretty resolution is to find time to do more "1 Minute to WOW!" videos. Do you have a paper crafting resolution? Perhaps you'll mail more of those pretty handmade cards in your stash? Leave me a comment below. I would love to hear!
Today's masculine birthday card uses a Sale-A-Bration stamp set called "Feeling Sentimental." The set will be available FREE with a $50 product order during the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion (Jan. 22 - March 22).
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- NEW! The vintage bicycle image (Feeling Sentimental stamp set) comes to life when heat embossed with Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Emboss Powder.
- Three Cherry Cobbler Brads (Regals Assortment) line up to accentuate the corner.
- NEW! Stampin' Up! will be introducing a Stampin' Distress Tool in the Spring Catalog (begins Jan. 3). It helped me rough up the edges for a "worn" look in a snap!
- NEW! That snazzy snippet of patterned Crumb Cake Designer Series Paper is from the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog's Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 3). It's an excellent candidate for masculine cards and beyond!
- Clean and simple (CAS) meets vintage! I sponged More Mustard Ink on the edges of my layers (even the designer series paper) to give it a vintage finish in seconds. Thanks, Ann Schach, for the suggestion!
TRY MY STAMPIN' PRETTY SEARCH TOOL! Find card ideas using new products from the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog (starts Jan. 3) and Sale-A-Bration (starts Jan. 22). Simply type in the name of the product in the "SEARCH" field on my left side bar and hit search. You'll instantly pull up any posts where I used the product. You can also click here for a collection of most recent Sneak Peek posts.JUST 2 MORE DAYS until the launch of the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog on Jan. 3!
Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental** (Wood-Mount 129627, Clear-Mount 129630)
Paper: Parkers Patterns Designer Series Paper* (131021), More Mustard (100946), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283), More Mustard (126964)
Cool Tools: Stampin' Distress Tool* (127562), Heat Tool (129053), Stamping Sponges (101610)
The Perfect Touch: Regals Brads (119737), Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Emboss Powder (122949), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
*Available Jan. 3 in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog
**Earn it FREE as part of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion Jan. 22 - March 22