This card (loaded with sneak peeks from the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog) and these colors shout "fresh and vibrant" to me! It can easily be changed from a Baby Shower card to birthday, thank you or get well with the simple flip of a sentiment! The design began with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO273).
- NEW! Rain or Shine stamp set is sure to brighten your day with umbrella and sentiment images. I cropped off the decorative tips of the points with my Paper Snips to keep the look clean (and made snipping a snap).
- NEW! Stampin' Up! Ovals Framelits Dies (available Jan. 3) offer a variety of oval sizes for perfect layering.
- I love the look of the oval punch layered over the die cut from Apothecary Accents Framelits. It was inspired by a project created by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Cathy Schroeckenthaler, a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals Virtual Community.
- NEW x 2! The little butterfly was cropped using the Bitty Butterfly Punch and Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (DSP). I used the same DSP for the striped pattern and die cut background for the sentiment. Colors include: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Whisper White.
- NEW! Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon provides a sweet accent.
PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT! Tell me which new Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog that I shared today has you the most excited! I love reading and responding to your comments! Click and scroll through more of my Sneak Peek Posts.
RECEIVE A FREE SPRING CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE! If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please click here. U.S. delivery only. If
you plan to purchase products through another Stampin' Up!
demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. No
demonstrator requests for catalogs, please.
GOOD NEWS!!! If you are currently a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer, I have already ordered catalogs for you and many have started to arrive! How Do I Become a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer?
Stamp Set: Rain or Shine* (Wood-Mount 126775, Clear-Mount 126777)
Paper: Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper* (126922), Pacific Point (111350), Lucky Limeade (122926), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pacific Point (126951)
Cool Tools: Bitty Butterfly Punch* (129406), Large Oval Punch (119855), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Ovals Framelits Dies* (129381), Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon* (129293), Brights Brads (Daffodil Delight, 119740), Subtles Brads (Marina Mist, 119738), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
*Available in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog starting Jan. 3, 2013.