Now that many of us have had a chance to create and see more samples using products from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog, I thought I would re-share my original Top 10 Favorite Things in the Holiday Catalog. Do you have any new favorites? Please leave me a comment below :)
My Top 10 Favorite Things in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!
I truly believe Stampin' Up! has set the "paper crafting standard" for the holidays with their latest Holiday Catalog. Enjoy a splendid mix of new products ranging from clean and simple to vintage. You'll have everything you need to create cards, dress up gifts, package treats or set an engaging table. DON'T MISS the the savings on nine different holiday product bundles (p. 2).
Let's take a tour through the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog together and I'll share My Top 10 Favorite Things:
1. Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (Wood-Mount Bundle 129949, $49.95 OR Clear-Mount Bundle 129950, $42.95), p. 3. This is proving to be one of the most popular holiday choices by my customers. You save 15% over buying the stamp set and framelits separately!2. Merry Minis (Wood-Mount 127916, $14.95 OR Clear-Mount 127919, $11.95) & Merry Minis Punch Pack (126882, 3 mini punches for $16.95) p. 6. Tags, bags and everything else. These little coordinating cuties will warm your heart and stoke your paper crafting projects with their endless possibilities.
3. 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811, $15.95), p. 7. Expand your scallop circle punch family (can there ever be enough?) with this new size. Works great alone or layered. Try it as the perfect mat for the 1" Circle Punch.
5. Snowflurry Bigz Die (127813, $21.95), p. 14. Set the stage or set the table. In addition to holiday cards, this 3-piece set of snowflakes adds a fresh touch to gifts, ornaments or place settings. I love them cropped with our new Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885, $4.95), p. 18. Bada "Bling!"
6. Scentsational Season Bundle (Wood-Mount Bundle 129945, $36.95 OR Clear-Mount Bundle 129946, $32.95), p. 16. It was love at sight when I spotted these adorable Scentsational Season stamps and coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits. Emboss with either the Sugar & Spice (127829) or Peppermint Sticks (127830) Scented Stampin' Emboss Powder for a multi-sensory experience!
7. Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904, $6.95), p. 20. A card maker's dream! 48 double sided sheets offer small, holiday inspired patterns in a card friendly size (4 1/2 x 6 1/2).
8. Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906, $10.95), p. 24. Halloween CAN be chic! My favorite Stampin' Up! Halloween DSP to date offers not only a clever name but sophisticated prints that can work year round!
9. Toxic Treats (Wood-Mount 127898, $28.95 OR Clear-Mount 127901, $20.95), p. 25. This "creepy" stamp set delivers the perfect dose of spooky fun to cards, invitations and treat holders. Works with the Decorative Label Punch (120907, $16.95) and Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598, $26.95) for quick, cropped elements. Get this stamp set FREE in August as part of the Spooktacular Starter Kit Offer.
10. Perfectly Preserved Bundle (Wood-Mount Bundle 129943, $44.95 OR Clear-Mount Bundle 129944, $38.95), p. 29. What would YOU put in the mason jar? This modern take on a harvest theme offers a variety of autumn images to stamp, crop and share with or without the jar. Looks impeccable with the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper (126895, $10.95), p. 28.
WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY? My frequent on-line shoppers not only get personalized service, they can EARN FREE STAMPS! Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer.