If you haven't had a chance to view the new Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog, you are missing something very special. The beautiful photography, sophisticated samples and exciting new stamps and accessories will give both new and experienced stampers a boost of creative energy.
It's never easy narrowing the field down to My Top 10 Favorite Stamp Sets And by no means does this wish list include everything I have already added to my "inventory!" However, in my opinion, these stamp sets stand out for beauty, simplicity, innovation and fun!
What are YOUR favorite new Stampin' Up! stamp sets? Please leave me a comment below!
1. Embellished Events (P. 40: Wood-Mount 126495 $28.95; Clear-Mount 126497, $20.95). If you like a clean and simple style with a touch of embellishing, this set is for you. Each image offers a perfect spot for brads, basic jewels or the new In Color Dahlias.
2. Flowering Flourishes (P. 121: Wood-Mount 126365 $24.95; Clear-Mount 126367, $17.95). Think rock and roll or "tap dancing" techniques. These pretty stems will be lovely accents on a card (layer with punched or die-cut flowers) or the corner of an envelope.
3. Papillon Potpourri (P. 115: Wood-Mount 123757 $18.95; Clear-Mount 123759, $14.95). Any stamp set that coordinates with a punch (Elegant Butterfly Punch) goes straight to my favorites list. This set is both pretty and polished.
5. Star Tree Single Stamp (126784, $9.95). Budget-friendly and works for both clean and simple and vintage. I'm envisioning it embossed in gold or silver. Stunning for the holidays.
6. Pleasant Poppies (P. 72 & P. 129: Wood-Mount 126480 $17.95; Clear-Mount 129499 $13.95). This background stamp promises the WOW factor when embossed, watercolored or used as a simple inked line image.
8. Moving Forward (p. 209, inside back cover: Wood-Mount 126320 $19.95; Clear-Mount 126322 $14.95). For every stamp set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Not only is this a good cause, it's my absolute favorite for the kiddos. Can't wait to tuck those flowers in the tricyle basket!
10. Lacy & Lovely (p. 99: Wood-Mount 122885 $24.95, Clear-Mount 122887 $17.95). Create a background of circles or keep it simple with a single punched element. These sophisticated circles work with Stampin' Up! Circle Punches and offer three exquisite sentiments.
STAY TUNED: My Top 10 Favorite Accessories will be posted on my blog tomorrow!!