It's hitting over 100 degrees these days in Tucson, AZ, and I'm thinking about Christmas? REALLY? Actually, I wanted to share a few more sneak peeks with you from the "be of good cheer" holiday suite in the new Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 catalog. Ho ho ho!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I stamped the mitten twice (Cherry Cobbler Ink), snipped and popped up the mitten on the left with Stampin' Dimensionals. Both the mitten and sentiment are from Chock-Full of Cheer stamp set, available June 1.
- The Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon is easy to work with and oh, so, luscious. The ribbon, along with the new 2012-2014 Stampin' Up! In Colors, will be available tomorrow!
- Stampin' Up! Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (the polka dot paper added to the matchbook) offers charming patterns in a scale perfect for card making.
- To create the matchbook (an idea from Stampin' Success, my Stampin' Up! demonstrator magazine), I cut Gumball Green card stock to 3 1/8" x 8 5/8". Using a Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool, I scored the short distance at 3 3/8", 3 3/4" and 7 3/4".
- I closed the matchbook with the ribbon. However, you could staple the front, bottom flap it as an alternative. You can fit a standard gift card in the pocket. Please leave me a comment below with any other ideas to tuck in the matchbook! Chocolates or tea, anyone?
SEE ALL MY STAMPIN' UP! NEW CATALOG SNEAK PEEK SAMPLES HERE! Be sure to scroll through the posts.
No purchase necessary. Includes catalog and shipping. U.S. ONLY. Click for details.
EARN FREE STAMPS WITH MY TULIP REWARDS PROGRAM. Stampin' Pretty Rewards is my way of personally saying "thank you" to my returning customers. Qualify to earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from ANY current Stampin' Up! catalog -- ANY PRICE! Learn More About Stampin' Pretty Tulip Rewards
Stamp Set: Chock-Full of Cheer* (Wood-Mount 126715, Clear-Mount 126717)
Paper: Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper* (126896), Gumball Green* (126840), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Gumball Green* (126861), Cherry Cobbler (126966)
Cool Tools: Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon* (126848), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
*Available June 1 in the Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.