I'm so excited to share today's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO238), since it's based one of my personal designs! The essence of this "quilt" card is the Stampin' Up! 1 1/4" Square Punch and With All My Heart stamp set. With All My Heart stamp set (images at the end of this post) is one of 300 Stampin' Up! stamp sets retiring on May 31. Be sure to purchase it before it's gone!
- The "flower" stamp from With All My Heart was heat embossed in white on scraps of Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry and Island Indigo.
- Each embossed image was cropped with the Stampin' Up! 1 1/4" Square Punch.
- To keep squares lined up, I adhered them to a 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. It's slightly smaller than the total surface area of the squares, which ensures the white card stock is hidden.
- The entire "quilt" is popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Two Jewels Basic Rhinestones accent the "friend" sentiment.
JUST 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL the Stampin' Up! Retired Accessories List will be released. Retiring accessories (including the Décor Elements and Simply Adorned lines which are both being discontinued) will only be available while supplies last. Be ready to order early! I'll share the list on my blog pronto!
PLEASE REMEMBER that the Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog will be released June 1, 2012, a month earlier than in the past.
Stamp Set: With All My Heart (Wood-Mount 118134, Clear-Mount 118623)
Paper: Old Olive (100702), Cajun Craze (119684), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Island Indigo (122923), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283), Rich Razzleberry (115658)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch (119865), Extra Large Oval Punch (119859), Heat Tool (100005)
The Perfect Touch: Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246), Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111368), White Embossing Powder (109132), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)