STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Yummy discovery! The watermelon image fits like a glove in the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. Just crop with the punch and then slice off half. No snipping required!
- The secret to those "seeds?" Early Espresso Card Stock and the Stampin' Up! Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.
- The "sweet" sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases rubber stamp set. It's my "little black dress" of sentiment essentials.
- SAVE IT! Speaking of essentials . . . if you need a "go to" sketch for a card, this one is simple, versatile and quick.
- A COOL TIP regarding Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers was shared with me by fellow demonstrator, Patti MacDermott: The brush end has a thicker ring around the marker and the fine point end has a thinner ring. You can figure out which end is which even if the brush images aren't showing.
STAMPIN' UP! NEWS: Were you wondering why the summery images of Mouthwatering rubber stamp set showed up in the Occasions Mini Catalog rather than the Summer Mini? I sure was. Here's the scoop! Stampin' Up! announced at the Demonstrator Leadership Conference last month that starting this year, they have eliminated the Summer Mini Catalog. The future Holiday and Spring Minis will be bigger and last longer (5 months vs. 4, much easier on my brain). The annual catalog (new In Colors, stamps, designer series paper--woo hoo) will start a month earlier (June 1, 2012) and the Holiday Mini will start a month earlier as well (August 1, 2012--better timing for Halloween and fall projects). I'm really excited about this simplified schedule! I'll provide more information as I get it!
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE CURRENT IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG WILL EXPIRE ON MAY 31, 2012 NOT JUNE 30, 2012. Details regarding the retiring stamp and accessories timing will be released at a future date.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION! Are you missing out on the stamping discussion? Visit my Stampin' Pretty Facebook page and see the latest topic. Be sure to "like" me to stay in touch!
Stamp Set: Mouthwatering (W125675, C125677), Fabulous Phrases (W117002, 120501)
Paper: Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper (122350), Lucky Limeade Designer Series Paper (2011-2013 In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, 122384), Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Melon Mambo (121074) and Lucky Limeade (123002) Stampin' Write Markers
Cool Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Word Window Punch (119857), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (watermelon "seeds," 122464)
The Perfect Touch: Melon Mambo Scallop Dots Ribbon (122985), Neutrals Brads (119736), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)