Here's what my easel card looks like closed (4 1/2" x 4 1/4").
I relied on this Stampin' Up! video tutorial by Brian Pilling to create the easel. You GO, Brian! I changed mine to a different size (4 1/2" x 4 1/4" closed) but the concept is the same. My card stock was cut to 4 1/4" x 9" and scored at 4 1/2" and 2 1/4".
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- VersaMark Ink and a Stampin' Sponge add luscious depth to the flower petals.
- Squaring up that pretty piece of Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration) is seriously easy with the Stampin' Up! Top Note Die. Check out my Top Note Squared Video Tutorial.
- I adhered my Blossom Petals Builder Punch petals to a 1 1/4" circle. Makes life much easier!
- Those cutie patootie brads are FREE during Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order.
- To provide a trustworthy edge for keeping the card propped up as an easel, I adhered a piece of River Rock card stock on Stampin' Dimensionals. Kickstand, baby!
LOVIN' THOSE EXCLUSIVE SALE-A-BRATION PRODUCTS? Learn more on how you can earn them FREE!
TAKE STAMPIN' UP! BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS FOR A TEST DRIVE . . . risk free. I welcome hobby stampers to my friendly, virtual group! The Starter Kit is on sale NOW!
Stamp Set: Loving Thoughts (Occasions Mini Catalog, Wood-Mount 125843, Clear-Mount 125845)
Paper: Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration), Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (Occasions Mini Catalog, 125407), River Rock (108640), Soft Suede (115318), Calypso Coral (122925), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657), VersaMark (102283)
Cool Tools: Blossom Petals Builder Punch (121808), Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122362), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (to adhere the bottom layer of petals, 119861), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Stampin' Sponges (101610)
The Perfect Touch: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (Sale-A-Bration, 127279), Stampin' Dimensionals (104403)