Welcome to another Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO224). Today's card is a playful spin on vintage using Stampin' Up! Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (new in the Occasions Mini Catalog).STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Stop the presses! I sponged! To add soft dimension, I sponged a touch of Whisper White Craft Ink on the edges of the Crumb Cake card stock.
- After running a snippet of Stampin' Up! White Baker's Twine through my buttons, I attached them with Mini Glue Dots--a good bet that they will stay put.
- I used the Circles #2 Originals Die for the 2" Poppy Parade Circle.
- A sweet Poppy Parade Brad offers a SNEAK PEEK from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (available Jan. 24).
- For a finishing touch, I lined a Crumb Cake envelope with a coordinating piece of Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper.
LOVE TO LEARN? Check out my Welcome Baby On-Line Video Class. Join me for 3 full-length video demonstrations plus a bonus project! My tips and samples can be adapted easily to any theme.
Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe (W125545, C125547)
Paper: Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (125407), Crumb Cake (120953), Poppy Parade (119793), Whisper White (100730), Vellum (101856)
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink (101731), Crumb Cake (121030)
Cool Tools: 1" Square Punch (flagged ends, 124093), 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (119854), Circles #2 Originals Die (114526), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), Sponges (101610)
The Perfect Touch: Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, White Baker's Twine (124262), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Everyday Enchantement Ribbon & Brad Pack* (127279), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Other: Crumb Cake Medium Envelope (107279), Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (125407), Paper Snips (103579)
*Available Jan. 24 thru March 31, 2012 as part of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion.