Get ready to join me in my happy dance! As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I have the opportunity to pre-order products from future catalogs. Woo hoo! My order arrived this week packed with new goodies that will be available in the Occasions Mini Catalog (starts Jan. 4) and our biggest promotion of the year, Sale-A-Bration (starts Jan. 24). I'll be sharing sneak peek samples throughout December, including today's introduction to SIX new products.
PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT at the end of this post. I would love to hear which of the new products I introduced today you are the most excited about!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin' Up! Framelits Dies are going to be hot, hot, hot (available Jan. 4). The Labels Framelits nest in multiple sizes--great for layering or cropping classy shapes like the floral image on today's card.
- The Labels Framelits Dies coordinate with a new stamp set, Apothecary Art (available Jan. 4). I heat embossed (in black) both the sentiment and floral image from the set and used a Blender Pen to add color.
- Each flower center is jazzed up with Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (available Jan. 4). Bling, bling!
- How do you like the Riding Hood Red 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon? It's simply "gawjus!"
- Create a classy card border or add a touch of sophistication to an envelope flap. I used the new Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies and Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to turn a standard Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla Medium Envelope into stunning.
NEED FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS MINI AND SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and don't have a relationship with another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Please email me here your name and U.S. address. I'll send them to you as soon as they are available for distribution.
ECARD GIFTS AVAILABLE. Whether it's a stocking stuffer, last minute gift or a nudge to a significant other, I can whip up an E-Card gift certificate (redeemable thru me) pronto. Minimum $25. Must be purchased by Dec. 22 for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day delivery. Get the details.
BLOG CANDY BLOWOUT AT THE PPA. Want a chance to be showered with blog candy? Participate in this week's PPA challenge where one lucky participant will win blog candy from ALL NINE designer team members. Ho Ho Ho!
Stamp Set: Apothecary Art* (W125525, C125527)
Paper: First Edition Specialty Paper (121878), Basic Black (121045), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Pear Pizzazz Textured (2010-2012 In Colors 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock, 124387), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283), Riding Hood Red (111836), Pear Pizzazz (119784)
Cool Tools: Framelits Dies Labels Collection* (125598), Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies* (125595), Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders* (125601), Lattice Bigz Die (115958), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Blender Pen (102845), Heat Tool (100005)
The Perfect Touch: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details* (125585), 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon* (125569), Black Stampin' Emboss Powder(109133), Neutrals Brads (119736), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Medium Very Vanilla Envelope (107300)
Asterisk ("*") denotes products available for customer purchase in the Occasions Mini Catalog beginning Jan. 4.