Let it snow! This week's Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge (PPA120, sketch by Margaret Moody) sets the stage for my Button Buddies snowman and Stampin' Up! Snowflake Punch. Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White are a fresh and festive combination. Visit the Pals Paper Arts Challenge for more holiday card ideas and PLAY ALONG this week! Everyone and every brand are welcome!
- Just add buttons! The images from the Stampin' Up! Button Buddies rubber are designed with buttons in mind. See all Button Buddies stamp images (including my dapper snowman) at the end of today's post.
- The embossed frame was created using my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Set.
- Jewels Basic Rhinestones add instant bling to the snowman's buttons and the center of my punched snowflake.
- I snipped out a tiny triangle of Cherry Cobbler card stock for my snowman's nose.
- Frostwoods Lodge Designer Series Paper dresses up both the card and envelope.
Stamp Sets: Button Buddies (W122735, C122737), Short & Sweet (W115060)
Paper: Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper (124002), Marina Mist (119682), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Marina Mist (119679) and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers (100082)
Cool Tools: Snowflake Punch (119852), Owl Builder Punch (small heart, 118074)), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (123130), Paper Snips(103579)
The Perfect Touch: Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Whisper White Medium Envelope (107301)