DON'T MISS: 30% off the Stampin' Up! Scallop Dots Ribbon Bundle (129035). This bundle includes the splashy Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon used on today's card along with these additional ribbon colors: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. Sale ends Nov. 30. Click to see everything on sale!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- My Very Vanilla card base is 5 1/4" square.
- Repeated stamping of the simple flower image (Growing Green) turns my Poppy Parade card stock into a custom patterned paper.
- I snipped out the larger flower image with my Paper Snips and popped it up on a couple Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stampin' Up! 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon is a charming touch on a button. Watch my 1 Minute to WOW Video Tutorial for tips.
- Keep buttons in place with Stampin' Up! Mini Glue Dots
STAMPIN' UP! ON-LINE EXTRAVAGANZA ENDS NOV. 30. Check out the deeply discounted Stampin' Up! products (up to 60% off) with the convenience of on-line shopping. Learn more.
EARN FREE STAMPIN' UP! STAMPS! Learn more about my Stampin' Pretty Tulip Rewards Program. It's my way of saying thank you to my frequent shoppers!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY? I'm committed to making your on-line shopping experience for Stampin' Up! products both informed and personal. Get the details.
Stamp Sets: Growing Green (W118758, C120624), Pursuit of Happiness (W121907, C121970)
Paper: Poppy Parade (119793), Crumb Cake (120953), Basic Black (121045), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Basic Black 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (124145), Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119261), Neutrals Brads (119736), Neutrals Designer Buttons *119743), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (100730)