Remember the song "Manic Monday" by the Bangles? That song popped into my head thinking about today's blog post title so I rolled with it. Hopefully, your Monday won't be "manic" and you'll find creative energy to stamp with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO211) by Julee Tilman.
- The stunning flower was inspired by one on this drawer box by Katy McGloin, a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals.
- To create the flower, pop out six 1 3/4" Scallop Circles. Crunch, mist with water and assemble on a brad. Simple.
- Worried about how to send a card with that pretty flower without it getting crushed? Consider mailing this card on a well-cushioned trip in one of the Stampin' Up! Padded Envelopes (116911). My mother is visiting this weekend so she will get this hand delivered (another alternative for "big" 3-D) in a clear envelope (102619).
- Note the trés chic embossing details on the sentiment layer--courtesy of my Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- My inspiration for the flower and color scheme are from the Grandin Road home décor catalog. That fun pillow caught my eye!
MY ULTIMATE STAMPING ZONE VIDEO TOUR is ready for prime time. Click to take a tour now.
LOVE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS? LOVE A GREAT DEAL? October only! The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit includes a FREE Big Shot OR $100 of your choice of Stampin' Up! Products. Up to $440 of products for $175 and it ships FREE. I welcome both hobby and business demonstrators to my Stampin' Pretty Pals. Get Starter Kit details!
Stamp Set: Delightful Dozen (W122650, C122652)
Paper: 2010-2012 Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (Poppy Parade, 117158), Basic Gray (121044), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Basic Gray (109120)
Cool Tools: 1 3/8" Square Punch (119877), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
The Perfect Touch: Antique Brads (117273), Pearls Basic Jewels (119247), Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon (124326), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)