FINAL CALL, Ladies and Gentlemen! The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit offer ends tonight (7/31) at 11:50 p.m. MT. The $99 Starter Kit is a smart way for a busy, hobby stamper to join Stampin' Up! and receive discounts on our quality paper crafting products. $99 Starter Kit Details.
Mary made joining Stampin' Up! super easy for me! Stampin' Pretty Pal Kelly
My favorite reasons to get the Starter Kit:
- The $99 Starter Kit is a budget-friendly way for a hobby stamper to receive $180 worth of product. The kit ships free!
- Customize the kit with your favorites. Like items of equal or less value can be substituted. Check out the contents.
- PLUS get a Christmas Keepsake project kit absolutely FREE--a $40 value! Available with your first demonstrator/personal order in August and must be redeemed by Sept. 30. Click here for Christmas Keepsake Project Kit Contents.
- JUST FOR YOU! Enjoy Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits through Dec. 31 with NO requirement to purchase anything further, obtain outside sales or host workshops.
- Reaching $300 in sales/purchases (can be entirely your own purchases) by Dec. 31 RENEWS your demonstrator status thru March 31, 2012 (and Sale-A-Bration).
- NO RISK! There's no penalty to drop if you do not reach the $300 sales minimum by Dec. 31.
- Fill your wish list and save! Get 30% off on your first demonstrator/personal order of $150 or more. Must be placed within 45 days.
- Pre-order from the Holiday Mini Catalog starting August 1--one month before the customer sales period begins.
- Enjoy access to exclusive resources (monthly magazine, video demonstrations, events, private chat discussions).
- Become a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals. Participate in my friendly Pals community at any level you want. You can "quietly lurk" if you prefer!
ORDER THE STARTER KIT ON-LINE HERE and get instant benefits.
Here are more helpful tips. Please EMAIL ME if you have any questions or difficulty ordering the kit through me. I'm here to help. Please don't wait until the last minute. Starter Kit orders must be completed on-line by 11:50 p.m. MT.