Pals Paper Arts is celebrating its 100th Challenge in grand style! Playing at PPA this week is also your entry to win an amazing jackpot of blog candy - something from EVERY member of the Design Team! Show us your favorite technique this week - anything you enjoy doing from embossing to masking to water coloring..........the list is endless! But you have to play the PPA to win.
GIVE IT A TRY! If there ever was a week to join the PPA Challenge, PPA100 is IT! I'm giving away a stack of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Up! Designer Buttons (and the cute little drawstring bag) plus Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso ribbon (pictured below) as my contribution to the jackpot!
Check out the PPA Design Team's projects and visit their blogs to see the rest of the blog candy goodies!
Here's the "scoop" about my birthday card for my grandnephew, Henry! I'm confident he will find it delicious.
- The pennant triangle has so many uses. Not only does it work as Henry's birthday banner, it's an ice cream cone (and a Christmas tree--let your imagination run). NEW PRODUCT ALERT! Pennant Parade rubber stamp set (used for the "cone" and sentiment) is available July 1.
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT! What could be easier than popping out perfect pennants with the Petite Pennants Punch. Available July 1.
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper (NEW PRODUCT ALERT--available July 1) offers plenty of patterns that coordinate for a festive look!
- My snippet of paper piercing on the Baja Breeze "tag" is going to have to quality for my PPA100 technique. However, I used oodles of punches if that qualifies as a technique?
- I find the "wee ones" love having their names on their cards or envelopes. The Sweet Shoppe Alphabet Lower letters fit perfectly within the 1/2" Circle Punch. Such an easy way to personalize the pennants and envelope.
NEW STAMPIN' UP! CATALOG BEGINS TOMORROW! July 1 is the big day! Do you have your wish list ready? I'll post the on-line catalog as soon as it's available and orders can be placed--approximately Noon, MST.
RETIRING STAMPIN' UP! STAMPS--FINAL DAY TO ORDER!
Stamp Set: Pennant Parade* (W122740, C122742), Create a Cupcake* (W121815, C121982), Sweet Shoppe Alphabet Lower (C120272, C120648)
Paper: Just Add Cake* (124339), Baja Breeze (111352), So Saffron (105118), Whisper White (100730), Soft Suede (115318)
Ink: Baja Breeze (111833), So Saffron (105213), Soft Suede (115657)
Cool Tools: Petite Pennants Builder Punch* (122361), Cupcake Builder Punch (121807), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), 1/2" Circle Punch (119869), 1/4" Circle Punch (retired), Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Paper Piercing Template (Mat Pack105826)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope (107301)
*Available July 1 in the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.