Welcome to the May PALS HOP! This month, we're featuring Father's Day and Graduation projects for your inspiration! You've likely hopped over from Stop #2, the blog of Joan Norris. I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog with the list of all the hoppers and their links at the end of this post. You'll find great ideas for paper crafted creations from the Stampin' Pretty Pals!
- The star of my tie "wardrobe" is the Real Red Polka Dot. It sets the tone for all the red accents.
- Two of the ties (2nd from left and far right) were inked in Basic Black and stamped on Basic Gray. I like how it gave the group a bit more diversity.
- The big scallop border was created with the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die (and a Big Shot Die Cut Machine). Although it's not in the catalog, it's available as part of the Holiday Mini Carryover List.
- Need more masculine card ideas? Click and scroll through all my masculine card samples and ideas.
KEEP HOPPING! Hop along for more inspiring card ideas from Sandie Conner's blog, Stop #4 on the May PALS HOP!
JOIN MY STAMPIN' PRETTY PALS AND SAVE thru May 31. Learn more about the discounts and benefits of joining Stampin' Up! and my Stampin' Pretty Pals PLUS save 30% off on the Digital Starter Kit (valued at $320--NOW just $122.50). I welcome hobby stampers! Click here for details and Starter Kit contents.
WANT TO EARN EXTRA INCOME doing something you love? How about about working with a successful Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to help you customize a goal setting plan to get there? ASK ME about my New Stampin' Pretty Pals Mentoring Program.
Stamp Set: Best Dad Ever (W120399, C120681)
Paper: Neutrals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117157), Real Red (102482), Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die (120893), Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Paper Snips (103579), Non-SU Scoring Tool
The Perfect Touch: Brights Brads (119740), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Click stamp image to enlarge.
PALS HOP LINE-UP
1. Joanna Munster, www.inspiredbystampin.com
2. Joan Norris, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlycreative/blog,
3. Mary Fish, http://www.stampinpretty.com/
4. Sandie Conner, http://prettyprovisions.blogspot.com/
5. Nina Dee, www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com
6. Rae Harper, www.wildweststampin.com
7. Mike Funke, www.stampin-style.com
8. Barbara Chatzkel, www.takeoutpaperarts.com
9. Barbara Furlong, http://www.theloveofstamping.com
10. Carmen Sublasky, http://www.creativestamptuary.com
11. Linda Fisher, http://lindas-stampinloft.blogspot.com/