Welcome to the Stampin' Pretty Pals Spring Blog Hop! This month we're featuring fabulous Easter and Spring projects to inspire you! You've likely hopped over from stop number 5, Martha Stewart's Seasons of Stamping Blog. I'm stop number 6 on the PALS HOP and am glad you hopped in! The next stop on the hop (number 7) is Joanna Munster's Inspired by Stampin' Blog.
The complete list of 13 hoppers and blog hoppin' path are at the bottom of this post!
Are you game for a simple 3-D box and a new video to teach you how to create it? How about little Easter-inspired punch art? I had so much fun playing with paper and punches to come up with my bunnies and chick. Plus, I'll introduce a new stamp from the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog--so keep reading.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIP: The Petal Card Double Punch (119273) cuts and scores. For best results, press the circle on top of the punch (not the end of the lever). I'll demonstrate this tip and how to create the box in my video tutorial:
Bunny Punch Art:
- Ears, Blossom Petals Punch (121808)
- Head, 3/4" Circle Punch (119873)
- Body, 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch (120908, Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Carryover List)
- Crumb Cake Bunny Tail, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
- Whisper White Bunny Tail, Heart to Heart Punch (119881)
Paper: Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Regal Rose (105130), Crumb Cake (120953)
The Perfect Touch: Clear Bitty Buttons (118761), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Pretty in Pink 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (109067), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive (104332), Sticky Strip (104294)
Chick Punch Art:
- Head, 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch (120908, Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Carryover List)
- Eye, Two-Step Owl Punch (118074)
- Egg, 1" Circle Punch (119868)
Paper: Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Daffodil Delight (119683), Pumpkin Pie (105117)
Cool Tools: Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Pumpkin Pie 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119765)
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIP: Four Frames stamp images coordinate with the Stampin' Up! Decorative Label Punch (120907). Love it! This stamp is a sneak peek from the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog and will be available to customers through a special offer in April!
DON'T MISS: Make Scrunchy Ribbon in a snap. It's even easier with the Stampin' Up! Seam Binding Ribbon I used on the card. Watch my Scrunchy Ribbon Video Tutorial and give it a try.
Stamp Set: Four Frames (W123440, C123442--available through a special promotion in April), Something to Celebrate (Occasions Mini Catalog Hostess Level 2, W12197, C121955)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Daffodil Delight,(119683), Baja Breeze (111352), Crumb Cake (120953)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: Decorative Label Punch (120907), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Paper Snips (103579), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
The Perfect Touch: Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (122331), Clear Bitty Buttons (118761), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
SALE-A-BRATION ENDS MARCH 31! Where has the time gone? Stampin' Up!'s biggest event of the year is winding down but there's still time to enjoy a Sale-A-Bration free product for every $50 you spend. Get the Sale-A-Bration Scoop.
1. Angela R - http://stampinawaywithangela.blogspot.com
2. Barbara Chatzkel -- www.takeoutpaperarts.com
3. Carmen Sublasky - www.creativestamptuary.com
4. Linda Callahan – www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com
5. Martha Stewart - http://www.seasonsofstamping.com
6. Mary Fish -- http://stampinpretty.com
7. Joanna Munster -- www.inspiredbystampin.com
8. Stephanie Uzee http://stampinwithsuzee.blogspot.com
9. Dawn Gross http://dawnsthisnthat.blogspot.com
10. Mike Funke -- http://stampin-style.typepad.com
11. Sue Bendinsky – www.mycolorcreations.com
12. Nina Dee - www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com
13. Melanie Collins - http://www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com