Can you say BIG sneak peek? Today's Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO119) offers lots of spots for pretty Occasions Mini Catalog embellishments (available for purchase Jan. 5)--perfect as the backbone for this Sweet Sixteen card for my daughter, Caroline. I'm confident she will enjoy this personalized card. Isn't that the beauty of handmade cards?
- The patterned papers I used are from the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack (48 two-sided sheets of snazzy spring patterns).
- The Sweet Pea Stitched Felt flower and leaves coordinate with the paper and are simply charming.
- "16" was first cropped from chipboard using Alphabet Simple Numbers Bigz Dies (a Stampin' Up! exclusive) then cropped a second time for an identical match to layer over the chipboard in Textured Rose Red.
- Love a little sheen? Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon is a gorgeous touch. It will be available along with 8 additional colors in the Occasions Mini Catalog. For inquiring minds, the additional colors of satin ribbon are Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray.
- Don't miss the sweet little tag, created with the upcoming Tiny Tag Punch and Tiny Tag stamp set (photo below with the card recipe). The word "sweet" is from Teeny Tiny Wishes . . . I used a Stampin' Up! Marker to isolate "sweet" from the "sweet treats" stamp.
- Jazz up any envelope in minutes. I adhered Sweet Pea Designer series paper on the envelope flap, flipped it over and snipped away the excess.
WANT MORE SNEAK PEEKS? For a bigger dose of my Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalog sneak peeks, click and scroll through my collection of sneak peek posts.