- May 31 marks the last day of the May Promotions and the special $75 Demonstrator Start-Up Kit.
- On June 1, I'll be ready to post (as soon as they are released) the Stampin' Up! Last Chance Stamp and Accessories Lists (formerly called the "retired" lists). The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion kicks off, too.
- To top it all off, tomorrow morning (June 1) at 7:00 a.m., the latest Mojo Monday design will be strutting it's stuff on my Stampin' Pretty blog.
- This card starts with the "b" stamp from Party Hearty inked in Baja Breeze and stamped on Whisper White card stock.
- The "b" was stamped again in Riding Hood Red and the center clipped with a 3/4" Circle Punch.
- I added a Circle Rhinestone Brad (Ice) to the center and adhered the circle to the center of the "b" with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- TIP: Suffering from a "brad leg hangover?" Stampin' Up! Craft & Rubber Scissors (103179) easily snip off brad "legs" so they don't stick out on smaller elements.
- The image was matted on Riding Hood Red and Certainly Celery card stock.
- The sentiment was stamped in Riding Hood Red on Whisper White card stock.
- I adhered the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals to layered rectangles of Riding Hood Red and Certainly Celery.
- Two amusing patterns from Hand Drawn Designer Series were adhered to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Whisper White card base (scored on the top).
- The final touches were three Circle Rhinestone Brads (Fire) and a gorgeous strip of Ribbon Originals Riding Hood Red Dress Up Ribbon.
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamp Set: Party Hearty (111532)
Paper: Hand Drawn Designer Series Paper (115535, Hostess Level 3), Whisper White (100730), Riding Hood Red (111348), Certainly Celery (105125)
Ink: Baja Breeze (111833), Riding Hood Red (111836)
Cool Tools: 3/4" Circle Punch (107217)
The Perfect Touch: Circle Rhinestone Brads Ice (109111), Circle Rhinestone Brads Fire (10910), Dress Up Ribbon Originals (114317)